Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cricut Preserves Cartridge - Cheque Holder

Hello Everyone,


Sorry I have posted anything for so long. I have been SUPER busy with school because its the end of the term! I am REALLY excited because my new Champagne Cricut Expression should be coming on Monday or Tuesday! I will keep you guys posted. If you dont know, I currently have the Cricut Create. Anyways, onto todays project:

Here is a fast cheque holder I made using my new favourite Preserves Cartridge!







Kyle Dadgar :)

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! I have this cartridge on my wish list and this project makes me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this check holder and LOVE LOVE LOVE your jolly holiday cards! I am your follwer #99...one more to 100!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card!!I love your blog and I have nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award!! Please visit my blog for the details! http//liliesandpaper@blogspot.com/
    Thanks and Warmest regards, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do great work Kyle!
    I just love this check holder!
    I'm glad I found your blog (through Joyslife.com).
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs