Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011



Hello Everyone,

I’m always excited to use Joy’s stamps! This week, I created an adorable Valentine’s card using the Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge and the Mother and daughter stamp set. I really love this cartridge; it is so cute and fun! I like to try to keep my projects simple so I can whip up cards fast if I need to.
Recipe: Cardstock – craft (cut at 5′ by 10′ folded in half), white, pink patterned paper, colours for heart cut outs, Scalloped circle – one cut at 4.75′, one cut at 4.5′, one cut at 1′ (to create I (heart) You: stamp image repeatedly with red ink, Joys Life Mother and Daughter Stamp Set, Simply Charmed: Images cut at 2′, Ink, Brown Ribbon, Adhesive, Polka Dot embossing folder, Dimensionals and action wobbles, White gel pen



1 comment:

Blog Design by Caked Designs