Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Design Team Thursday

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the late DT post! I was feeling under the weather yesterday. Anyways, here is the post:

As many of you know, Joy is hosting a Birthday Blog Hop on February 19th. I thought it would be fun to a birthday related project.  I used the Father & Sons stamp set for the “Happy Birthday” sentiment.  I made a triangular treat box that could be easily filled with some sweet treats! It was super easy to make as well. I cut the box at 5.5 inches from the Tags, Boxes and More cartridge. The two tags were cut at 1.25 inches from the same cartridge using the window creative feature. Ink the edges with red ink, add a bow or knot and stick in a candle, and you have a super cute treat box!




Kyle Dadgar 


2 comments:

  1. Love your cake! It's adorable and the strawberry ribbon is just the perfect touch! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! I have this cart on my gypsy and NEVER knew the super cute cuts available on it!!! YAY I'm inspired!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs