Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Joy's Life Update

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone with some exciting events and products coming out at Joy's Life.
She is taking pre-orders on her new, cutest stamps ever Yummy Puns.

Also, she is hosting an amazing bloghop on Feb. 19th. I am honored to be participating in it! It is my first blog hop ever. Be sure to come visit me, as I will have a giveaway for you all!

Just a quick update on my blog:
I have an exciting giveaway for when I reach 300 followers. I know we are half way there. It will be an assortment pack from Peachy Keen Stamps(donated by me!). So tell your crafting friends to come check my blog out!


Thanks everyone for the support,
Kyle Dadgar

P.S. Come back on Thursday for my design team post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs