Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cricut Circle - Weekly Challenge Number 33

Hello Everyone,

Today I am participating in something a little different. You may not of known, but I have decided to join the Cricut Circle for a term to see how I would like it... All I can say is that it is AMAZING! I am joining in on one of the weekly challenges. Here is my simple creation featuring two Cricut cut outs:



This card was entirely made with my Cricut. The Ice Cream Sunday was cut from the Birthday Bash Cartridge and the card base was made by welding shapes from the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge together.  The sentiment featured in this card is from Joy's Yummy Puns Stamp Set. You can check them out HERE. She also has two new stamp sets coming out soon; click this link to view them.

I hope I have inspired you to create something today,
Kyle Dadgar 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! and makes me want some ice cream :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs