Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cards Galore - More Christmas Cards



Hello Everyone,

I thought I would squeeze in one or two more posts before Christmas arrives! I was planning on posting these cards spereately, but due to the close time frame of Christmas, I thought I would just share all my creations now. Be prepared for inspiration overload. Here are my finished card projects:


Here is my first card creation. This cute skater girl was cut from the Jolly Holidays Cricut Cartridge. I used my Gypsy to hide her face (using the Hide Contour feature - can also be done on the Cricut CraftRoom), so I could use one of my Peachy Keen Stamps! The accent shape in the background was cut from the Elegant Edges Cartridge, and the snowflakes were cut from a Martha Stewart Punch.


I added some fake snow to her hat (you can pick this up at Michaels). And like my other cards, all the patterned paper is from a Recollections Variety Pack. The ribbon is also from Michaels. 


Here is my second card creation. This card is a little bit different than most of my card styles. But the beauty of this card is the ability to be able to mass produce these quickly! The banner stamp at the top of the card is from a Recollections Stamp Set (there is no name).


These beautiful snowflakes are from a Martha Stewart Snowflake stamp set (again, can be picked up at Michaels). I stamped the image using Paper Trey Ink White Ink. If you wanted the image to stand out more, you could always emboss the image. 


I hope everyone had a nice spoonful of inspiration!
Creative Wishes,

2 comments:

  1. Great job, love that face on the little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! You always have such lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs