Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Clean and Simple Inspirational Card

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend. Final exams are coming up soon, so I may not be posting as regularly. Our blog and community is expanding rapidly, and I'd like to thank everyone who is supporting me along this journey. Today's card is more of an "inspirational" card that would be wonderful to give if someone is feeling down. 


This card was made using a stamp set from Unity Stamps called "Birdie Inspiration". The cardstock is from Recollections and the patterned paper is from a MME 6x6 paper pack. 


The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then coloured on top of some of the words with my Copic markers. DISCLAIMER: the tips of the Copic markers changed colour, but did not seem to affect the performance of the marker.


The card base was stamped with a floral stamp, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The card was finished with some teal ribbon, white dash lines, and rounded corners. This card came together in under 15 minutes, so if you are in a crunch, try making something similar! 

If you are new to my blog, I am hosting a Cricut and Cuttlebug giveaway that you can still enter - the contest closes on Friday night (April 18th) and a winner will be randomly selected on Saturday. You can enter the giveaway below:


Thank you all for reading today's post! Have an awesome week - I'll try and squeeze another post in sometime this week so keep your eyes posted. If you have any questions regarding today's project or anything craft related, feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Crafty wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs